Below is a collection of some nice offerings from the interwebs, Twitternets and our very own comments section backed by the musical stylings of the Song Du Jour. Go ahead, get some get right.
* Wisconsin State Republicans Pass Bill So Public Workers Can Lend a Budgetary Hand, Not Have Rights of Any Kind [NPR]
* Libyan Protesters Inch Closer to Capitol, Gaddafi Breaks Out His Fiddle [Reuters]
* Protesters Are Gettin’ Buck in Iraq [Voice of America]
* Puzzling or Poetic? Half of the Performers at Obama’s Motown Review Were White [The Daily Mail]
* Brazilian Blowout Lowers Frustration of Hard-to-Manage Hair, Raises Concerns of Developing Cancer [Yahoo News]
* At a Town Hall Meeting, Rep. Paul Broun Was Asked Who Was Going to Shoot the President and Broun Didn’t Really Denounce the Question [Politico]
Remember in 2007 When Pacman Jones Made It Rain in That Strip Club and Punched a Stripper and Three People Got Shot and One of Those Shot People Got Paralyzed from the Waist Down? Well, Pacman’s Getting a Year of Probation [Las Vegas Review Journal]
Penultimate Thought: I like ‘The Best Man’ as a movie, but still, this little bit of the plot has always vexed me: Morris Chestnutt was basically guaranteed to read the book at some point, no? I’m of the opinion that his finding out after the fact would have done anything to keep Taye Diggs from getting suplexed onto a coffee table.
Final Thought: Friday, JJPers. Don’t you be somebody loving everybody this weekend.
Cheryl Contee aka "Jill Tubman", Baratunde Thurston aka "Jack Turner", rikyrah, Leutisha Stills aka "The Christian Progressive Liberal", B-Serious, Casey Gane-McCalla, Jonathan Pitts-Wiley aka "Marcus Toussaint," Fredric Mitchell
Special Contributors: James Rucker, Rinku Sen, Phaedra Ellis-Lamkins, Adam Luna, Kamala Harris
Technical Contributor: Brandon Sheats