Below is a collection of some nice offerings from the interwebs, Twitternets and our very own comments section backed by the musical stylings of the Song Du Jour. Go ahead, get some get right.
* Wisconsin Protesters Want Governor to Stop Being a Nozzle, Compromise [NPR]
* Libyan Government Attempts to Clap Back; Protesters Say, “You Gotta Come Harder Than That, B” [BBC News]
* Yemeni Youth Killed in Clash with Military [Reuters]
* Israel Not Ready to Hand Out Dirt Naps Over Suez-Bound Iranian Ships. Yet. [Ha'aretz]
* Congolese Colonel Gets 20 Years For Rape [Miami Herald]
* Kobe Drops 42 for the West in All-Star Victory; ‘Black Mamba’ Nickname Still Rather Terrible [Boston Globe]
* Music Exec Says Grammys Are All Stupid and Ish Because the Popular Artists Lost to Good Artists That Aren’t as Popular [Reuters]
* Census: If You’re Last Name is Washington…You’re Probably Black [The Houston Chronicle]
It’s President’s Day, JJPers. Shine your light on the world.
Cheryl Contee aka "Jill Tubman", Baratunde Thurston aka "Jack Turner", rikyrah, Leutisha Stills aka "The Christian Progressive Liberal", B-Serious, Casey Gane-McCalla, Jonathan Pitts-Wiley aka "Marcus Toussaint," Fredric Mitchell
Special Contributors: James Rucker, Rinku Sen, Phaedra Ellis-Lamkins, Adam Luna, Kamala Harris
Technical Contributor: Brandon Sheats